Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To Do

I've been thinking a lot lately about the things I'd like to do and see while I'm here.  I anticipate that publishing them will make me more likely to stick with it, so here goes!

1.  Tower of London tour (including the crown jewels...aaaaaahhh baubles)

2.  Tate Modern Museum

3.  National Gallery

4.  Harrod's (which I checked off this past weekend)

5.  At least a couple of shows in the West End (London is famous for it's theater - up there with Broadway in New York)

6.  The Photographer's Gallery

7.  Ireland (scheduled for April)

8.  Spain (Barcelona and Madrid, por favor)

9.  Italy (to see what all Derek's fuss is about)

10.  Shopping on Bond Street

11.  The actual Burberry Factory Outlet

12.  The Vicino Restaurant

13.  Buckingham Palace

14.  Kensington Palace

15.  The Portobello Road Market

16.  St. Paul's Cathedral

17.  Westminster Abbey

18.  Houses of Parliament (also the site of Big Ben)

19.  Museum of London

20.  Ledbury Restaurant (Zagat's best in London)

Your turn - any recommendations to add to my list?

2 comments:

  1. 21. get into the royal wedding
    22. imitate the Beatles Abbey Road cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I participate in activity 11?

    ReplyDelete